Lean is the means for leveraging growth for all the sectors -Manufacturing, Logistic supply chain & services. We interpret Lean as a culture, more than a set of efficiency and improvement techniques. We inculcate strategies & implement through practical hands on approach that help organization to deliver meaningful & measurable milestone.
Benefit after Lean implementation of 1 year:
- Reduced delivery lead time & inventory
- Improved flexibility & Build quality
- Enhance people competency & knowledge base
- Reduced manufacturing costs
- Sustaining changes
Lean Techno provides services considering overall aspects of Lean implementation through:
- Manufacturing Process Consultancy (MPC): To Assess, Prioritize, Align, Formulate, Establish and Sharing best practices to implement Lean Maturity Tracking System.
- Kaizen Blitz (KB): Based on the pain areas, design and execution of Kaizen workshops to be executed on site along with the Cross Functional Team to realize bottom line growth.
- 360 degree Training towards Building Lean Culture : Training programs to build lean culture to achieve objectives towards Operational Excellence.
Daily Management System (DMS): Design and software development of the Daily Management System to monitor the Operational Excellence Indexes.
Why Lean Factory Design ? Proactive or Reactive Lean?
LFD is a proactive lean. We focus on designing waste-free, visual factories & facilities in LFD that have smooth flow and are Lean in its orientation. This applies also to processing centers, assembly workstations, material management & handling infrastructure etc.
How Lean Factory Design (LFD):
- Lean / Cellular lay-out, process design for manufacturing flow improvement
- Quick changing & flexible equipment & workstations
- POUS (point of use stores) & design of supermarket for storage with PULL
- Customized & count free containers for parts & FIFO racks
- Ergonomic workstation
- Lean Warehouse for optimized flow of parts
- Lean logistic system ( JIT operation)
- Multi-skilled & Multi –tasking operators
- Visual management
Updated on 2017-06-09T21:23:18+00:00, by .